The Sri Prakad House is an old wooden building built in 1905. Over the years, the house was used as a kindergarden, a clinic and a printing business. After World War II, it was converted into the Sri Prakard Hotel until it closed down in 2002. Presently, Pa Oor, a third generation member of the family that owns it has renovated the house for operation as an exhibition space telling the history of Sri Prakard as well as offering other rooms and space to promote healthy living, the environment and culture.
Located in the heart of Wat Ket neighborhood on the east bank of the Ping River near Wat Ket Temple, Woo café opened its doors in 2014 as a café and dining space, a gallery and a lifestyle shop. The café zone occupies the ground floor of the main building, serving drinks, cake, desserts and Thai-Western fusion food from breakfast to dinner. The Art Gallery is located above the ground floor café.